Re: [tcf-dev] Supporting different memory access types

On 22/09/2015 16:58, Khaled Jmal wrote:
Hi,

I am writing a TCF agent which supports different memory access types
e.g. physical, virtual, secure, non secure...
Is something like this supported by TCF? If yes, how should I handle
this? Do I have to add a context for every type of memory?

Regards,
Khaled

Hi Khaled,

> Do I have to add a context for every type of memory?

I would say so. Yes.

The "easy" way:
In context_read_mem you can implement depending of the type (aka switch type ==> specific code for your type of memory).

The better way:
    Use the context_dispatcher and the context_set_interface.
You define an interface per context type (secure, non secure, ...).
This way, you can isolate better the code for the various access types.

Hope it helps,
Xavier.

Back to the top