Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Terminal Local shell on MacOS?

Hi Doug,

Never heard back from the RSE team. In general, it should be easy to remove the "RSE Terminals" implementation and providing the context menu items to use the "TCF Terminals". There is a TCF-RSE integration plug-in anyway. This one could be extended or an additional plug-in could be provided. Someone just needs to do the work, especially the coordination work necessary to get this going with the RSE team and the EPP package providers.

Best regards, Uwe :)