From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Scharf
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:19 PM
To: TCF Development
Subject: [tcf-dev] TCF Terminal Local shell on MacOS?

Hi,

I just installed the "TCF Terminal" from the marketplace into my Luna Eclipse JEE. It seems to replace the RSE terminal (at least it added the Serial connector). But I don't see a connector for a local shell.

Is MacOS not supported for the TCF Terminal or has the TCF Terminal not been properly installed?

Michael