Re: [tcf-dev] All TCF debugger and target explorer tests passing now

Hi Martin,

> I understand that your debugger tests always use the built agent from the most recent Gerrit verification
> job, correct ?

Not yet. At this point of time the agent is part of the test plug-in and I have to update it manually. The ultimate goal would be obviously to take the agent from the latest stable agent gerrit verification job. Will look into this later.

Best regards, Uwe :)