Re: [tcf-dev] All TCF debugger and target explorer tests passing now

Hello,

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Stieber, Uwe <Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not yet. At this point of time the agent is part of the test plug-in and I have to update it manually. The ultimate goal would be obviously to take the agent from the latest stable agent gerrit verification job. Will look into this later.

We need additional packages installed on the build server to build a
full-featured agent. Right now we are building the minimal one in the
agent verification job since there is no way for us to configure the
build server.

Anna.

Back to the top