Re: [tcf-dev] Kepler SR2 maintenance builds

Hi all,

Uwe was kind enough to update the version numbers of TCF plugins and features to “1.1.2” where needed.

Our Kepler SR2 / RC2 contribution is now available for testing here:

Update Site:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.1/milestones/sr2_rc2a

Archived P2 Repo for Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.1/milestones/sr2_rc2a/org.eclipse.tcf.repo.zip

I also noticed some updates on the Agent side:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git/log/?h=1.1

Eugene could you update the agent version to 1.1.2 too ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6