From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stefan.Falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:01 PM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] How to begin

Hello Martin,

thank you for your fast answer!

It seems to me that the Makefile of the "daytime" project does not work for me. The output I receive is:

make all
'uname' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
'grep' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, uname -m, ...) failed.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

But it's hard for me to understand what it needs to get it run. I see that I need to declare the path to the TCF Agent which held by TCF_AGENT_DIR but even giving the absolute path doesn't change anything.

I think the moment I get this to run a low of things will become more clear to me :D

Am I supposed to change anything inside the Makefile?

Back to the top