[tcf-dev] How to begin

Hey folks!

I want to use TCF to connect Eclipse and another service that runs on my machine (which is responsible for communication with a controller). What I'm trying to create is a connection between this Service and the TCF Agent such that I am able to debug the controller in Eclipse. I want to do this under Windows.

The TCF Agent is running but I have no idea what steps need to be taken now. I guess that I have to write a client that communicates with the agent and my other service

Agent <====> Connecting Client <====> Service

but I really have no idea what needs to be done at this point.

Could anybody help me here?

Thank you and best regards,
Stefan

Back to the top