Re: [tcf-dev] Reading the process output in TE

Hi Uwe,
I would like to use this functionality for, say, running things like
perf and lttng which output
has to be parsed before showing it to user.
Or to find out whether gdbserver is ready for connection, see line 126 here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/cross/org.eclipse.cdt.launch.remote/src/org/eclipse/cdt/launch/remote/launching/RemoteGdbLaunchDelegate.java

So if you could provide me with a little unit test that reads the
output of "echo hello",
I would really appreciate it.

Thank a lot for helping me!
Anna.