Re: [tcf-dev] Reading the process output in TE

Hi Anna,

I've added a small unit test covering this scenario as org.eclipse.tcf.te.tests.tcf.processes.launcher.ProcessLauncherTestCase. It uses the ProcessLauncher directly and reads the process output via a proxy.

BTW: Have you any references to ProcessModel.getProcessModel(<peermodel>)? It's on my list to do some refactorings there and those wont be API compatible I'm afraid.

Thanks, Best regards, Uwe :)