Re: [tcf-dev] tracking TCF contributions for IP log

Hi Pawel,

Just found this in my inbox (sorry for the delay) -

The default method of contribution tracking in git is the Author field only (no "iplog+" needed any more for things that you pull from a git repo).

You should check the generated IP log from time to time whether your recent contributions are actually in:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=tools.cdt.tcf

If one is missing for any reason, please let us know and add the respective "iplog+" flag on bugzilla.

One extra feature that I personally like from CDT (and we don't currently have) is linking the bug with the git repo by means of automatically adding the commit ID to the bug as a comment. This is some confirmation that the link is actually correct and sometimes helps tracking changes. I'm not sure how CDT does that, does anyone else know ?

Martin