Re: [tcf-dev] Eclipse Debug Framework and TCF agent

Hi all,

The problem I was having is related to authentication. The prompt in the TCF connection Properties was wrong. My prompt is diferent of # and $. When I changed to the corret prompt I was able to connect and make the remote debug.

Thanks everybody for the help!

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I have it right here J.

From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Dushistova
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:19 PM

To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Eclipse Debug Framework and TCF agent

Doug,

Yocto uses CDT remote launch, org.eclipse.cdt.launch.remote and TCF files/shells to transfer binaries and launch the processes.

On Mar 31, 2011, at 9:29 PM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:

That’s a good question. I assume that Yocto includes the TCF agent on their targets since they rely on it for file transfer and such. I can confirm they are using gdb/gdbserver for debug which is then integrated into CDT using DSF I believe. Not sure what you mean by Eclipse Debug Framework, I don’t believe there is anything with that exact name.

Doug.