Re: [tcf-dev] Where is the tcf-client code?

From: "Tarassov, Eugene" <eugene.tarassov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

tcf-client source code is trunk/agent/main/main_client.c.
Makefile in trunk/agent builds both the agent and the client.
------------------------------

   Thanks for replying.  I indeed found that out shortly after posting the question.  What confused me was that the lttng tcf plugin uses two separate directories: one ("agent") for the lttng-agent plugin, another ("client") for the lttng-client plugin.  I looked for the same structure in tcf and saw just "agent"...

Daniel U. Thibault
R & D pour la défense Canada - Valcartier (RDDC Valcartier) / Defence R&D Canada - Valcartier (DRDC Valcartier)
Système de systèmes (SdS) / System of Systems (SoS)
Solutions informatiques et expérimentations (SIE) / Computing Solutions and Experimentations (CSE)
2459 Boul. Pie XI Nord
Québec, QC  G3J 1X5
CANADA
Vox : (418) 844-4000 x4245
Fax : (418) 844-4538
NAC: 918V QSDJ
Gouvernement du Canada / Government of Canada
<http://www.valcartier.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/>

Back to the top