[tcf-dev] Eclipse Debug Framework and TCF agent

Hi all,

I'm started to study TCF agent to port it to diferent platforms. The first thing I'm doing is to simulate how does TCF works, especially the TCF Agent with the Eclipse Debug Framework.

I have linux 586 running in qemu. I got the the TCF project im my desktop, build it and copied the binary "agent" to my target (qemu with linux-586) and run it im my target system. Using eclipse I'm able to use remote file system explorer, see my files, but when I try to make a remote debug with tcf I can't do it. I see that the binary file is copied to the target (I also can execute it manually), but it seems that the gdbserver never start, eclipse stay trying to debug and then after a time a got an error. Does anybody know why I'm having this issue? The TCF agent need some special feature in the target system?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

--
Murilo Marques Travaglia