Re: [swtbot-dev] Release 4.1.0 and possible move to GitHub

Things I love about Github after the move from Gerrit to it for the platform.

- integrated wiki
- Readable rendering of Readme files on the webpage
- integration of dependabot
- integrated issue tracking
- Github actions allowing to verify easily on multiple OS
- Github actions in general faster / more reliable than Jenkins
- Seems to be easier to contribute for "non core" guys, we we more
one-time contributions in platform since the move

Gerrit was really nice for reviews but GH as a whole is much nicer for me.