[swtbot-dev] Release 4.1.0 and possible move to GitHub

Hey everyone!
We're thinking about moving some of our automation tests from RCPTT to SWTBot.
However, I'm seeing two issues regarding the current status of the SWTBot project:

1. No releases after Eclipse 2022-06. Relying on snapshots is not what I'd like to do.
  Some companies totally forbid snapshots.
2. Gerrit. SWTBot is a community project and hosting on Gerrit hinders adoptions
  and contributions. Personally, I already contribute to Tycho when it's necessary,
  and the collaboration enabled by GitHub is unmatched. Not relying anymore
  on old platforms would be a big plus.

Let me know if I can help somehow, and thanks!

--
Edoardo Luppi

Back to the top