Re: [swtbot-dev] Release 4.1.0 and possible move to GitHub

Hi again!

A release approach similar to what the Eclipse platform offers is certainly more
appealing from a usage/maintenance standpoint.
At that point proposing SWTBot as the main automation test framework is much simpler.

Regarding to GitHub, it would be interesting to understand the limitation you see
on that platform. The Eclipse platform itself has moved many project there.