Re: [swtbot-dev] passing timeout option during maven build

On 02/22/2013 07:27 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Since I'm not a committer I don't have enough access rights to see that page (I tried to login with my Eclipse credentials but they are refused :)
It's configured to be readable by anonymous users. Can you make a screenshot of the login page and error you get?

with Xvnc only, after many attempts, all tests pass :)

probably it's a timeout problem as you said; that's why I tried to
increase the timeout, but then the tests with the expected hardcoded
timeout fail; I'll try to provide a patch so that those tests save the
current timeout, set it to 5 seconds, and then reset it.
Such a patch would be welcome!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat