Re: [swtbot-dev] Maven/Tycho vs Ant/PDE Troll (was Re: Moving build to Tycho)

On 11/9/10 3:04 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
By the way, I think that the best way to convince you is to show you
concrete results. I keep on working on that stuff, on once I am
successful, I'll simply show you the result. Then you'll probably be
more friendly with Tycho ;)

Works for me. You'd need the build to be able to generate code coverage reports using cobertura, for each plugin as well as an aggregate report containing overall coverage.

-- Ketan

Back to the top