Re: [egit-dev] Re: [swtbot-dev] random test failures and SWTBot timing parameters

On 1/13/10 6:08 PM, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> Ketan, login to Gerrit, go to Settings>  Contact Information and
> register your KetanPadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx address.  You need to
> confirm it before Gerrit will let you use it as an identity for
> code authorship.

That seems to work. Perhaps a better error message with gerrit would help :)

http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,208

Not sure how I can push the patch to the existing change 137. Gerrit is too much information overload for my tiny brain :)

-- Ketan

Back to the top