Re: [egit-dev] Re: [swtbot-dev] random test failures and SWTBot timing parameters

2010/1/12 Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
On 1/12/10 7:41 AM, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
Matthias Sohn<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Behind a firewall the tests fail since git port is blocked, maybe we should
make the serving part of the import
tests part of the test setup by serving the test repo in a separate thread
using JGit.

Yes, please.  Don't rely on an external Internet site for unit tests.

This was something I'd wanted to bring up. But I guess you should have some tests (in a different test suite) that do go through it.

I did hit on a few issues using SWTBot and I'm considering stealing some code from this patch to put back into SWTBot :)

Please go back to Gerrit registration following Shawn's hint and post your patch their (that's
the easiest way to ensure proper IP log).

Let us know when these changes made it back into SWTBot so that we can adapt accordingly.

--
Matthias

Back to the top