Re: [swtbot-dev] random test failures and SWTBot timing parameters

2010/1/11 Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
I just fixed http://bugs.eclipse.org/299201 for this to proceed.

Attached is a patch against be23d88 :)

You'll need to download the latest swtbot from the update site in order for this to work.

I'm unable to push the patch to egit.eclipse.org as my Contributor Agreement is not verified. Anyone who could resolve this ?

What do you mean exactly by "my Contributor Agreement is not verified" ? Is this coming from user registration
on Gerrit or do you mean something else ?

I tried your patch on top of Robin's http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,137 and now all tests consistently succeed
also on my laptop :)  That's great, thanks for your help.

Is it by intention that in the run configuration the flag "Run in UI thread" is checked ? Is this setting related to http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/FAQ#Why_do_tests_run_on_a_non-UI_thread.3F ?

Behind a firewall the tests fail since git port is blocked, maybe we should make the serving part of the import
tests part of the test setup by serving the test repo in a separate thread using JGit.

--
Matthias

Back to the top