RE: [swtbot-dev] Launching entire product testing

Okay,

Well adding -product and -testApplication in the particular order, did work but with some other problems. My product seems to be loaded, since the logo, and application name was correct (not "eclipse"). The welcoming eclipse was also closed.

But I still had the default eclipse views.

Anyway, I decided to come with another solution, and it finally worked.

I tried launching tests with my product .exe.

In order to do it I copied all eclipse plugins into my product plugins. I also added in the product .ini :
-data
c:/temp/workspace2
-application
org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.junit4.headless.swtbottestapplication
formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter,C:/temp/report/junit-results.xml
formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.PlainJUnitResultFormatter,C:/temp/report/junit-results.txt
-testPluginName
com.temis.rcc.modelling
-className
com.temis.rcc.modelling.test.pde.TestLearnEditor

So my product is perfectly loaded, and tests executed.

The only problem I am experiencing is while relaunching my tests. It does not work, even by adding -clean option. To get it work, I have to empty my .metadata and delete new created data under myproduct/configuration.

Charles.