[swtbot-dev] rightClickXY for SWTBotTable

Dear all,

first of all thanks for SWTBot, a really great tool! I am taking my first SWTBot-steps rigth now and its fun.

So far everything went quite fine, but now I have a small problem I need some help on: In a testcase I use bot.table().click(1,1); which works fine. But now I want to do a rightClick on that cell -> bot.table().rightClick(1,1)...

I started looking at the source and found that public void click(final int row, final int column) in SWTBotTable uses protected void clickXY(int x, int y) in AbstractSWTBot. Below that method I found the method private void rightClickXY(int x, int y) and started wondering why this method is private?

To test a little bit I subclassed SWTBotTable and wrote my own rightClick(1,1), which uses the code from the private rightClickXY in AbstractSWTBot. Unfortunately its not working...

Any hints how I can do a rightClick on a table-cell?

Thanks in advance!

Stephan

Back to the top