Re: [swtbot-dev] Launching entire product testing

Try using "-product your.product -application org.eclipse.swtbot...
-testApplication your.application" instead of "-testProduct".

In that particular order.

Do get back to us if you find that it works!

--
Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | twitter.com/ketanpkr