Re: [swtbot-dev] Workaround for Native Dialogs

Please attach everything you wish to contribute on the bugzilla. Don't want lawyers knocking on anyone's door ;)

Cheers!

--
Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | twitter.com/ketanpkr

On Oct 22, 2009 1:44 AM, "Jan Petranek" <janp.dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2009/10/20 Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>:

> (Copying the newsgroup for people to try out this cool workaround) > > A workaround for mockdialog...

I filed it as Bug #  292953.

> You'll need to: > 1. add the EPL license header to all source files

Already there.

> 2. change the namespace to org.eclipse.swtbot from net.sourceforge.*

I'll get to it, as soon as I find the time.

How do you want the code? Is a download at my site sufficient or shall
I post it with the bug?

Do you want to include it into SWTBot? Of course, the license allows
this and I would be happy to have the code there...

May your tests be successful,

Jan Petranek