Re: [swtbot-dev] Workaround for Native Dialogs

On 24/09/09 1:14 AM, Jan Petranek wrote:
Until Eclipse makes those dialogs accessible (obviously the best
solution), we can do with a work-around. I tried replacing the native
dialogs with (testable) SWT-Pendants during the test cycle. I've
already done this for a file dialog and for a simple Message box.

I suppose all the magic you mention happens using what you call swt-pendants -- which seem like some form of a drop-in replacement for swt widgets.

Would you like to talk about what it is and how they work ? Even better show some sample code :)

--
Ketan
http://studios.thoughtworks.com/twist | http://twitter.com/ketanpkr

Back to the top