Re: [swtbot-dev] Workaround for Native Dialogs

2009/9/24 Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I suppose all the magic you mention happens using what you call swt-pendants
> -- which seem like some form of a drop-in replacement for swt widgets.

Exactly, once you see the code, that magic will be pretty gone ;-)

> Would you like to talk about what it is and how they work ? Even better show
> some sample code :)

Sure. I'll clean up the code a little bit and provide some example
SWTBot-Test code. But since I just got my PDE-build running again,
I'll do it in the next couple of days.

Have a nice weekend,

Jan Petranek

PS: Thank you and all contributors for your work on SWTBot.

Back to the top