Re: [stp-pmc] Active committers?

Hi Alain,

It seems that some representatives of INRIA and OW2 partners are missing (Adrian Mos, people of Obeo for example, ...). I will forward this first list to those partners and give you a feedback before Aug. 9

Étienne and Stéphane from Obeo are undergoing the committer election
process right now (you can check at portal.eclipse.org).  I'm pleased to
say that we got some extra voters this time around after my gentle
reminder :)

As for missing committers -- I am making an assumption that you are
talking about people who did not get put on the 'initial committers' list
at the start of the project, is this correct?

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387