Re: [stp-pmc] Active committers?

That's a lot of inactivity on the part of those committers: 40 of them didn't even bother to vote. Are they still active committers or should they be pruned as inactive?

Hi Bjorn,
There are a number of inactive committers in that bunch for sure - I'll take the action item to bring the list to the PMC members and contact each committer that has not been active.

I would guess that the best approach here is to ask if the committer intends to further contribute to the project, and if not, ask them to resign their committer status. Would that be an appropriate way to phrase the question? I would hesitate to just remove
individuals with consulting them.

 best regards
    Oisin

Registered Number: 171387