Re: [stp-pmc] Active committers?

Hi Oisin / All,

I am active as a committer in STP/B2J.

thanks

Antony Miguel

Oisin Hurley wrote:
Please find attached a CSV file containing a list of current committers
and their respective status. The scheme I have used here is to make each committer with one of four states and a possible modifier. The states are

/Active/
The committer is committing code right now. This includes people who have been committing code for a long while, and people who
have just started and will be continuing.

/Ceased Activity/
These are the folk that I know have moved jobs, or who won't be committing any code in the medium future.

/Inactive/
These committers have not made any commits on the project as yet.

/Partially Active/
These committers have made commits on the project, but have not
made commits in a while. They generally still respond to bugs and
scan the mailing lists. Some of the states are marked with a '*' - this is a qualifier which indicates that I have some indication that the individual in question will change to a more active state in the near future, or that the individual in question is still strongly interested in the project.

Next steps - 1) please take a look at the list and if you have any
more information on committers that are marked as /Inactive /or /Partially Active/ do let stp-pmc know about it; 2) we contact committers that are marked as /Inactive/ and /Partially Active/ that
do not have '*' qualifiers and ask them do they want to continue
with their committer status.

Timeline - please send feedback to stp-pmc before Aug 9th, on
that date we will divide up the contacting task between PMC members.

As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome.

 best regards
   Oisin