[stp-pmc] SCA Modeling contributions

I've been getting some bounces on the list, so this one
may be out of order. It was originally sent around 10am EST
May 29.

Hi all,
We've had offers of *two* contributions in the SCA modeler (editor
and supporting code) for the project, from Obeo and SAP. The Obeo
kit is a new development, using GMF 2, and I'm still in discovery
mode for the SAP kit and should have some news from that soon.

In the case of multiple contribs in the same technological area,
I'm always in favor of having the parties bang the rocks together
to come out with a solution that takes the best from each contrib.

I'm going to follow through on the STP Incubator sub-project,
and use this as the place to work with the SCA modeler contribs
and the JBI technology contribs, and get the process going.

If you have questions or concerns, now is a good time to air them.
With all of the activity going on for Europa, and there is a *lot*
of activity going on, I would appreciate any debate being focussed
and as short as it needs to be.

 best regards
  Oisin

Back to the top