[stp-pmc] FYI: Obeo contribution of SCA Modeler

Hi all,
Obeo [0] wish to contribute their SCA Modeler [1] (screenshot attached)
to the SOA Tools Platform. Currently, they are in the process of joining
the Eclipse Foundation as an Addin Provider, and I am bringing them through
the process of committing their source code as an initial contribution.

In parallel, the proposal for an STP Incubator Sub-project has been submitted to this list and the EMO for comment [2]. The intention here is to bring the Obeo contribution in as part of a component in the incubator, when all of the right approvals have been obtained. I say 'part of a component' as there will
most likely be a contribution in this space from another source.

  best regards
   Oisin

[0] http://www.obeo.fr/
[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-pmc/msg00185.html