Re: [stp-pmc] Fwd: [stp-dev] writing an introspector...

No estimate at this time. I am not sure if our group can contain the work effort to contribute Java implementation support.

Thanks for getting Devang on the case, Dan.

Since the Java implementation is going to be very important, there
may be something that we can take from Tuscany - alternatively we
can start a new effort within the STP itself. I'll talk to the
Tuscany guys to see how we could work this out.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top