Re: [stp-dev] All GA tags are in place now.

> I would like to fix this bug [0]. Can I go ahead?

I was watching the reports on that bugzilla. I think
one important thing to consider at this late stage is
whether the bug is really vital to fix from the point
of view of the users/consumers of the code. Is it
actually breaking anything? In this case I don't think
it does break anything - but if I am wrong let me know.

But I think that there has been more stuff gone
onto the trunk now that will be an issue if the
tag gets moved, right?

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-commits/msg02296.html

My recommendation would be to hold off on this
until after the release...

 --oh

Back to the top