Re: [stp-dev] Draft project proposal Policy Editor

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the proposal. Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to
you - I've been on a plane for the last day :)

I think that the proposed components each need a small write-up to
indicate their function and their content. This proposal is for the
consumption of people who may have never heard of the existing
work, and so should always have a little bit of context.

Is there code coming from anywhere else beyond the existing
code? I had thought that there was some extra stuff somewhere,
but could be wrong.

You can include Progress Software as an 'interested party' in
your list.

It's important to get some content into the tentative plan. We all
understand that once the plan is nailed down, it will change
immediately, but again this is for the consumption of people who
would like to get an idea of when they could start consuming.

As a new sub-project you will need a couple of mentors from
the Architecture council. I can email them when it gets closer
to the time.

Will you cc the next draft to stp-pmc too, please?

Isn't there a relationship with WTP as well as the ones that you
have on the list? The policy code extends the capabilities of
the WSDL editor as far as I know.

Looking forward to the next draft :)

 --oh

Back to the top