[stp-dev] [Build] Adding p2 metadata

Hi guys,

I'm looking at ways to annotate the update site with p2 metadata.

It looks simple enough from what I read here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Metadata_Generator

So it's pretty much the same thing as for packing or digesting, we just call a specialized headless Eclipse application that does all kinds of things to our update site.
I added the significant bits to the BPMN buildFile, and it is working allright.

I still have no idea what it does exactly though, but I'm willing to dig deeper.

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog