Re: [stp-dev] STP Tutorial wiki page

Title: Re: [stp-dev] STP Tutorial wiki page
Hi all,

Indeed very nice proposal. It is a great idea to present it in the EclipseCon Tutorial. I also think that such proposal could be a very good starting point for consolidating our efforts on STP project in general. I think better tool cooperation will obviously increase the added value of the project for the end-users.
I was also thinking about what we’ve talked during the phone conference – about non-Eclipse components for the runtime and generation (please correct me if I’m wrong).
Could you please explain what kind of missing peaces we have on the whole end2end SOA applications deployment?

Renat