Re: [stp-dev] STP Tutorial wiki page

Thanks Adrian. I added some clarification concerning SCA.

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 18:28, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

Following up to our conf-call today, I have created this wiki page with the notes I took. We can also use it for the development of the tutorial scenario in the next few months.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Integrated_STP_Tutorial_Proposal_-_EclipseCON%2709

Oisin, I linked to it from the main STP wiki page, under News, Articles and Events, as I couldn't find a better place for it, but you might want to give it a new home...

As we discussed in the call I will create a submission with a first draft and send you the link soon.

Cheers,
Adrian.