[stp-dev] IRC and Phone communications...

Following up on the conversation we had earlier on this week
in Ludwigsburg (yes, I will type up the notes on Monday :)  regarding
communications, the IRC server can be found at

 irc.freenode.net  port 6667

and the channel is called

 #eclipse-stp

So. Download a client - I am using Colloquy for the mac (this works
on the iphone too), and Xchat is a reasonable Win/Linux client. I
just tested a blackberry client too :)

BTW there are other eclipse channels out there on that server
too, like #eclipse-modeling and plain old #eclipse

Adrian asked is there anyone out there who would like to use Skype
for conferences. I personally have no problem with that, as I do use
skype now and then, but usually for 1-1 calls. What do the rest of
you think?

 --oh

[0] http://colloquy.info/
[1] http://www.xchat.org/