[stp-dev] Today's Conf Call - STP Tutorial Proposal

Hi guys,

based on the availabilities expressed by everybody on the Doodle page, I have booked a phone line for 17h00 CET time (Paris time): +33 1 72 12 29 68.

Oisin, if you can't make it to the call, it would be great if you could give us some feedback on this, or if you have any suggestions and so on (we only discussed it briefly at ESE). In any case following up to the call, we'll post an abstract and people will be able to comment on it.

Talk to you soon!
Cheers,
Adrian.

Back to the top