Re: [stp-dev] Intermediate model To BPMN plugin

Hi Andrea,
thanks for your reply. I'll perform the steps you've suggested.

Regards
Giovanni

Giovanni Aiello

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A. (http://www.eng.it)

R&D Laboratory

Viale Regione Siciliana n.7275

90146 - Palermo

Phone number: +390917511736

Andrea Zoppello wrote:
Hi Giovanni,

The best way to propose a new piece of software inside eclipse is to use bugzilla, so commiters and project leader could evaluate it and then proceed to candidate you to be an eclipse commiter on a particular subproject,

I think your contribution could be very important for im project so follow this steps:

1) Create a bugzilla account if you've not one yet.

2) Create a bugzilla entry and attach a zip file with your contributed code, explaining your contribution.

3) When we'll take the code we'll nominate you as candidate.

When you'll be nominated you must wait for vote and if you'll be elected the formal process to be a commiter could start.

Andrea

Giovanni Aiello ha scritto:

Hi all,

I've developed the plug-in to generate BPMN from Intermediate model (org.eclipse.stp.im.out.bpmn). So, I'd like to be a committer of Eclipse Intermediate Model Project in order to contribute. How can I do?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Giovanni Aiello

Giovanni Aiello