Re: [stp-dev] Holiday time...

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Holiday time...
Hi Oisin,

I hope you've enjoyed your vacation, I certainly enjoyed mine :-)

A face-to-face would be great. Late August / early September sounds good, I'm afraid early to mid September does not work for us. Grenoble certainly would be ok.

For us, the next points that we could work on would be polishing the policy editor a little and incorporate some user feedback. Since Ganymede is out of the door now, we’d also like to move ahead with our proposal of a validation framework.

I think the time before the meeting could be spend discussing the future direction of STP and the sub-projects on the mailing list. In my opinion, that would be helpful for coming up with a productive agenda. Maybe we also could revive our weekly telcos? If there are any problems with the current infrastructure, Sopera would be willing to host them.

We'll set up a bugzilla entry for making the policy editor a sub-project and start working on that next week.

Best regards

  Jerry Preissler

Back to the top