[stp-dev] Test cases for STP-IM Builder

Hi STP team,

As I said in my previous message, I’m working on an STP model builder aimed to provide automatic integration between the STP editors. In the following wiki page I’ve documented some really basic usage scenarios, in the form of test cases.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/IM_Component/IM_Builder_Test

Tests  1, 2 and 3 have already been implemented and will soon be uploaded to a Bugzilla entry. For tests 4 and 5, I’d like to ask for advice on implementation, especially to the SCA sub-project team since it’s related to that specific modeler ;-)

Specifically, in test 4 what we do is that we create several BPMN models, produce an unique STP-IM instance and then from it we transform it into an SCA model (using the org.eclipse.stp.im.out.sca plug-in transformation process). Then, we make changes to the SCA model, and we expect to see these changes back in the STP-IM; e.g. changing a service name and seeing such change also reflected on the STP-IM core instance (kind of a “Reverse Engineering” thing).

In order to implement this last step, we would need to track changes taking place in the generated SCA model. So, my question is that if the SCA team has developed any model comparation services, perhaps using EMF Compare or something similar, or if you recommend any specific approach.

Thanks beforehand for any help you can provide; I hope I was able to make myself clear!

Cheers,

-Juan

Back to the top