Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Diagram Layout Algorithm??

Hi Antoine,

If you search an example of Arrange All algortihm, we have just implemented one for SCA project (because default GMF algo was not enough).

Etienne

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
Glad to hear that!

If you look at the hierarchy of CompositeLayoutProvider you will notice that this is not so simple.

I think what happens is that a combination of providers is called, particularly between the left right and the top down provider.

It might be hard to reuse those providers even though you could copy all the providers in GMF and call them directly.

Best to ask about it on the GMF newsgroup at this point - and of course if you can craft a wiki page of how you did it, that'd be great !

Thanks,

Antoine