Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Diagram Layout Algorithm??

Hi Antoine,

In my opinion the current autolayout feature is *wonderful*, i think the bpmn diagram editor does not need to
be enhanced.

I'm really interested in this beacuse i'm really seekin for an open source algorithm implementation that give a graph model, in terms of nodes and edges is able to do an autolyaout like the one present in BPMN editor.

Do you think it's difficult to take the algorithm and apply, without GMF stuff??

Andrea

Antoine Toulme ha scritto:
Yes, we only use the GMF layout providers for now. We would need to customize them for the BPMN models.

Have a look at LeftRightProvider for an example of layout provider.

If you want I can open an enhancement request for better layout providers for BPMN ?

Thanks,

Antoine