Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Diagram Layout Algorithm??

Yes, we only use the GMF layout providers for now. We would need to customize them for the BPMN models.

Have a look at LeftRightProvider for an example of layout provider.

If you want I can open an enhancement request for better layout providers for BPMN ?

Thanks,

Antoine