Re: [stp-dev] 3.4 Release Build candidate available

Hi Oisin,

I have to seriously doubt the  value of STP in Ganymede at the moment., I've looked at Ganymede from a developer and don't think it is near ready for production in STP and in other areas. Over the last while since RC1/2 I have tried installing the STP plugins to explore the functionality in STP with (little)/ no success. So far,  I have never been able to download/use the STP tools sucessfully in/into Ganymede. Aparty from STP I think Ganymede has too many P1 issues for general release.

Regards,
Padraig