[stp-dev] Re: Commit on STP modeler

FWIW I made the same announcement on my blog:
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog/get-more-get-bpmn-08/

Same text, images added.

Cheers,

Antoine

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Forgotten one noteworthy item:

We have worked on adding support for TODO, XXX and FIXME tasks on text annotations.

Meaning you can take a text annotation, and write "TODO buy milk" in its label.
Automagically, a task marker will show on save and you will see the task in the Tasks view. The task supports the "Go To" action through the GMF goodness.

Thanks,

Antoine