Re: [stp-dev] Trouble with SVN TAG..??

It's not a problem, i could do the tag tomorrow.

I offer to do it just in case I don't get the permissions
sorted out by then ;)

BTW, i need only to make a tag to mark the set of stp im sources,
that are the dependencies of spagic 2.0.0.

Is there a naming convention to tag?? I think to call the tag with teh date in form of
yyyyMMdd ok??

That's fine by me. I'll put a 20080130 tag on it now
and then I'll look at the perms.

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387